Optional: IPMA D examen
Training to become a ‘Certified Project Management Associate’
This is a three day training that comes with an additional Q&A session. The training offers a thorough theoretical knowledge of the professional, behavioural and contextual competencies in project management, based on the IPMA Individual Competence Baseline and its best practices. This training will prepare you for the IPMA-D exam.
There are no prerequisites to attend this training. However, it is an advantage if you already have some experience in projects.
After completing this training, you will be able to manage non-complex projects independently and support project managers in complex projects. This training enables you to successfully prepare yourself for the IPMA-D exam.
- The training focuses on understanding, analysing and applying all elements of project management
- Apply project management methods and techniques
- Strengthen personal effectiveness
- Manage the project in its own environment
- This training enables you to successfully prepare yourself for the IPMA-D exam.